The Fox 599XT G10 Black Folding Karambit offers a stunning balance of form and function. Built for hard use in the world’s most hostile environments, this wicked little blade has been field tested and given the stamp of approval by some truly elite people who rely on their knives for their lives. Like all Fox Knives, the Fox 599XT karambit is durable, reliable, and high quality.
Due to its specifications and design, the Fox 599XT karambit is best suited for wielders with hand sizes measuring 3.5” or less across the back of the knuckles. The compact build and tighter safety ring readily lends itself to bare-handed use (read: without gloves) or use by those seeking a more easily controlled blade. If your hands are larger than 3.5” across the back of the knuckles or you plan on utilizing your karambit while wearing gloves, check out our Fox 479 G10 Black Folding Karambit.
This sleekly curved knife is 7” overall, with a 2.25” blade and 4.75” handle. The size of the blade makes it legal for carry in most of the United States, although be certain to check your local statutes to confirm. Coming in a mere 3.5 ounces, the Fox 599 readily lends itself to concealed carry and everyday use.
To enhance function and efficiency, the 599 features the patented Emerson Wave. When you draw the Fox 599XT from your pocket, the protrusion on the spine catches on the edge, opening the blade into a ready-to-use position. It has a reversible clip able to be set for a right or left hand draw.
• Patented Emerson Wave
• Razor sharp, durable edge straight out of the box
• LAWKS safety system
• Glass breaker
• Easily sharpened
• Holds edge well
• Resists corrosion
• Easy to conceal and carry
• Blackened for tactical use and deployment
• Suitable for military, LEO, security, civilians, first responders, and utility workers
• Safety ring for enhanced weapon retention
• Secure grip in extreme environments
• For hand sizes measuring 3.5" or under across the back of your knuckles. If bigger, see Fox 479.
• Matched Fox 599 trainer for safe practice