- Dual Spark:
- Dual spark, double power protection in a high voltage stun gun in the rubberized comfort of your fingers
- LED Lights:
- Built-in LED flashlight for visibility and protection
- Grip-to-stun technology allows you to activate the dual stun gun by simple gripping the device for instant activation
- Safety switch:
- to prevent accidental discharge and child lock icon
- Weighs less than 3 ounces and is non-abrasive when running, jogging or for daily protection icon
- Rechargeable battery with included charger
- 2.75" in
- 1.00" in
- Ring Diameter:
- 1.00" in
- 3.50 oz
- In Stock
Dual Spark Ring Stun Gun
The dual ring, double-spark ring stun gun lands two times the high voltage blow with an added LED light.
Curl your fist around the power and precision-designed convenience of the Dual Spark Ring Stun Gun, optimally contoured to fit your fingers, this uniquely designed stun gun takes advantage of our natural defense stance to allow for a power-packed punch. The double-spark, self-defense ring lands two times the high voltage blow to any potential attacker in a rubberized ergonomic form designed for comfort. Comprehensively engineered grip-to-stun technology activates the instant you grip the device, with child lock and safety switch to prevent accidental discharge. Well suited for daily use, this design is non-abrasive when running, jogging or casual and daily carry. Easy to hold and conceal, the Dual Spark Ring Stun Gun is a must-have accessory for men and women. It's easy to carry, weighing in at less than three ounces. The built-in LED flashlight provides great visibility as well as protection in the event of assailant confrontation. The next time you are presented with a threatening situation, ensure protection with the compact, convenient Dual Spark Ring Stun Gun.
This product CANNOT SHIP to the following states: NY, MA, RI, NJ, and HI
Please check the map (uploaded 02/12/2019) in the pictures for legal issues in your state. We cannot be held responsible if you ship a product to your own state where it's illegal. Do not rely on this statement as law. We are not lawyers and this is not legal advice.