- Overall Length:
- 10.50" in
- Blade Length:
- 5.75" in
- Blade Thickness:
- 0.71" in
- Blade Material:
- 2Cr13 Stainless Steel
- Blade Grind:
- Blade Finish:
- Edge Type:
- Double Edged
- Handle Length:
- 4.75" in
- Handle Material:
- Fiberglass and Reinforced Nylon
- Handle Thickness:
- 1.00" in
- Handle Color:
- 13.40 oz
- Injection molded nylon with stainless steel clip.
- In Stock
United Cutlery M48 Cyclone Twisted Fixed Blade
Cyclone (n.) - a violently rotating storm that typically causes widespread devastation and destruction
Most people only know one thing about cyclones -- they want nothing to do with one. For anything on the receiving end of the M48 Cyclone Twisted Fixed Blade, that's doubly true. This unique blade's design is gorgeous but rest assured, those curves aren't just for looks. The three spiraling cutting edges converge into an incredibly sharp, piercing point. It goes in easy as a result, but upon withdrawal, the Cyclone leaves devastating damage in its wake. Those whirling edges create a clean entry with horrific post penetration inside the wound channel. This is not a utility blade. It is a combat, self defense, and fighting knife. Of course, you can also just display it or show it off, since it also makes a great conversation piece.
Features & Specs
The power and spiraling sharpness of the tri-edged Cyclone Dagger compressed into an easy-to-carry boot knife size
- It has a 5 3/4” cast 2Cr13 stainless steel blade that has been crafted into a tri-edged triumph which comes down to an incredibly sharp piercing point
- The glass-fiber-reinforced nylon handle gives you a strong and secure grip and the handle features a stainless steel skull crusher pommel
- The blade slides into a custom Vortec belt sheath that fits like a glove and is virtually indestructible
- The wickedly twisted boot knife has an overall length of 10 1/2"
With the popularity of our United Cutlery Cyclone Dagger Knife in mind, we wanted to give our customers another awesome uniquely spiraling masterpiece! So, meet United Cutlery’s new M48 Cyclone Boot Knife! Just like its “big brother,” the 5 3/4” cast 2Cr13 stainless steel blade has been crafted into a tri-edged triumph, using temperatures up to 1,030 degrees, which gives it a 48HC. The three spiraling cutting edges come down to an incredibly sharp piercing point. As with all M48 knives, the glass-fiber-reinforced nylon handle gives you a strong and secure grip. The boot knife also features a solid stainless steel hand guard and skull crusher pommel. The blade slides into a custom Vortec belt sheath that fits like a glove and is virtually indestructible. Add the M48 Cyclone Boot Knife to the M48 Cyclone Dagger Knife to make an awesome duo!